Date: Sunday 25 February 2018
Time: 10am to 5pm
Entry: A €10 per person entry fee covers all talk and events.
What is the Ballymaloe Good Living Day?
Seekers of good health and positive living are invited to the third Ballymaloe Good Living Day on Sunday 25 February 2018.
The day-long event is devoted to wellness of mind, body, and spirit. It will feature talks by wide-ranging and thought-provoking speakers in Ballymaloe Grainstore.
The objective of the Ballymaloe Good Living Day is for visitors to come away with at least one new life-enhancing idea or thought to carry forward in 2018 and beyond.
Anyone keen to enhance their lifestyle both mentally and physically will find something of interest.
Good Living Day Schedule 2017
Stalls and stall holder information
An abundance of stalls for learning, shopping as well as serving delicious food will be on hand.
- Ruth Wassel - Noni Health products
- Chris O'Connor - Youghal Beach Stones
- Daniel Hurley - Absolute Chiropractic Midleton
- Barry White - Barry White Osteopath Cobh
- Orla Fagan - Forever Living Products
- Pascale Lutz - Card Readings
- Midleton Holistic Centre - Mary O'Farrell
- Dzogchenbeara Centre - Beara Island Cork
- Lindsay Bertram - Pilates Studio Midleton
- Core Health & Beauty Midleton
- Bend in the Barrow Soaps
- Baavet Ireland
- Holistic healing hands - Reflexology by Valarie Desmond
- Rebel Market - April Dannan
- Derek Green - Healthy Juices
- Niks Teas
- Wildside Catering
- Robinhill Clinic Cobh
- Eilish Hoornibrook - Mobile hairdresser, will be offering dry styling on the day
- Eilish Murphy - The Law of Attraction Coach
- Bean Brownie
- Train with Trevor @TrainWithTrevor